Welcome to South Georgia Chiropractic & Wellness
The chiropractor and caring professional staff of South Georgia Chiropractic & Wellness take pride in offering our patients the best in chiropractic care. We have served the Valdosta area for years and whether you are seeking help with sports injuries, back pain, sciatica, auto accident injury treatment, or something else entirely; we can help.
Meet the Chiropractor
Dr. Lashasta Robinson graduated with her doctorate in chiropractic medicine and became a board-certified chiropractor to help others live life to the fullest. She focuses on a natural and nutrition-based form of healing utilizing the plethora of chiropractic treatment techniques at her disposal. She offers chiropractic for a number of situations including prenatal, pediatric, geriatric, and more.
Chiropractic Services Offered
Chiropractic medicine focuses on the relationship between structure and function. As a chiropractic care facility, we offer our patients a number of services that are designed to improve function by healing the structures of the body. All of these methods are tested and proven to provide relief from conditions that cause pain, loss of mobility, and other debilitating symptoms. These methods include:
- Preventative spinal and postural screenings to find a problem before it becomes severe or even chronic
- Spinal adjustments and manipulation, both manual & instrument assisted including the diversified technique and activator technique
- Exercise regimens that are preventative and/or corrective
- Lifestyle advice that includes tips on proper ergonomics & nutritional counseling
- Prenatal chiropractic care
- Pediatric chiropractic care
- Treatment for sports injuries
- Auto accident injury treatment
- Physical rehabilitation treatments and recovery planning
- Much more!